Corporate Style Story Editorial Submission Guidelines
Please read these guidelines below before submitting any articles to us. By submitting articles for publication on the CorporateStyleStory.com website, you agree to our terms and conditions.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WORK:
Please send your work as a Word document and email it as an attachment. Email articles to [email protected] for the attention of Kimberly Bereford.
Please provide a brief biographical sketch at the end of the article (25-50 words about you, your family, where you live, level of expertise in the subject about which you are writing) so that we can create an author biography.
HOW IT WORKS:
(1) The team of Corporate Style Story decides if your submitted article is fit for publication.
(2) All articles must be submitted in English.
(3) After your article is submitted, the team of Corporate Style Story has the right to edit, alter or abridge the text in your submission without further reference to you.
(4) You own the copyright to your submitted content however, by submitting any content to Corporate Style Story (including text, videos, photographs or audio materials), you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual license to exercise all rights under copyright law with respect to such content and which Corporate Style Story may use, publish and distribute (along with your name and identifying features) on their websites and other properties including social media and those of their affiliates and business partners, as well as for marketing and promotional purposes, online or offline, in any medium and mode of delivery.
(5) Corporate Style Story reserves the right to delete your article without further notice.
300 to 1000
This Is a Sample Title for Just Breathe Mag From the Editors
- Keep your title short and to the point. Clear, descriptive titles work better than cute or puny ones.
Italics vs. Quotes
newspaper titles (after “the”)
television show names
“Please put in quotes”:
Any time you reference an article or a website, or make a factual assertion of any kind, you should include a hyperlink. As we will insert the hyperlink when uploading your article, the link should be clearly marked by underlining the words that are supposed to be clickable and include the link in brackets after those words.
All images have to be .jpg files and should be high quality. Please do not include stock images.
Provide us with relevant keywords, separated by commas, to describe your article. Keywords help us promote your writing on the site and in search engines.
- Add topics and ideas referenced in the post, e.g. “nutritious food”, ” health travel”, “wellbeing”
- Proper names, places, and things work great — people search for nouns more than verbs
- Think like a Google searcher — what would you enter into Google if you were trying to find this article? That is usually a good tag to use.
Provide us with a short description of your article. 1 or 2 sentences are enough – sometimes the first two sentences work just fine. This short description will be used for the metatext and is therefore vital for SEO.
PUBLICISING YOUR POSTS:
We encourage contributors to promote their pieces and send them around. Here are a couple ideas:
- Email lists: Send a short note with a link to your post to any lists you’re on – whether social organisations or even just your typical family/friends list.
- Social media: share your post on social media.
- Respond to Comments: Responding to comments on your own post helps the community to grow around it.